Instalación y actualizaciones SaltOS

Questions: 119 (last: 25/01/2018)
Responses: 419 (last: 09/03/2018)

Foro dedicado a todas aquellos asuntos relacionados con el hosting, la instalación, y actualizaciones de SaltOS

Install on Centos 7

Nick: GTC | Date: 23/06/2015 | Time: 00:24 | Responses: 2 (last: 01/07/2015)
Hi
I have spent a day trying to install Saltos on Centos7 without success.
I tried the Centos 7 ISO but it will not install on Xenserver 6.5. Does not understand the disk structure.
I installed a core version of Centos 7. But after installing the rpm the web page fails to respond.
IS there any instructions anywhere in English on how to install this product ?

Install on Centos 7

Nick: Josep Sanz | Url: http://www.saltos.org | Date: 23/06/2015 | Time: 03:12
Hi GTC.

The latest CentOS 7 image with SaltOS preinstalled, has been tested in computers with SATA and SCSI disks, in VirtualBox and VMWare. Could you help me and provide more feedback??? in what stage stops the setup???

The ISO structure is the typical ldlinux booting using an initrd (too known as initram) and the latest kernel binary. When the linux is booted, then begins the setup.

The setup stops if detects a disk with partitions. The main idea of this wizard is to install CentOS 7 with SaltOS preinstalled in a new computers. To prevent errors and overwrites of valid data, the disks must to be new without partitions (sda in the most cases). This error is reported by a red colored message.

In which step of your setup fails???

I wait your response.

Josep.

Install on Centos 7

Nick: GTC | Date: 01/07/2015 | Time: 07:25
My thanks to Josep Sanz for creating a Iso that installs on Xenserver.
I am up and running , thank you

XML lines
PHP lines
JS lines
XSLT lines
CSV lines
CSS lines